Sat, Feb 18|
Calvary Bible Church
High School Fundraiser! 'Date Night babysitting'
This is a fun event for kiddos aged birth - 4th grade. There will be games, crafts, and a movie, snacks and pizza for dinner! This is a good opportunity for a date night for the parents. High School students will be doing the babysitting to earn money for the MOVE conference.
Time & Location
Feb 18, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Calvary Bible Church, 11481 CA-174, Grass Valley, CA 95945, USA
About the event
- February 18th
- 5:00-9:00 (you can drop off and pick up anytime in this window).
- We will be providing Pizza. Please bring your own dinner if you want something different for your kid
- For kids from birth to 4th grade
- Kids activities will include arts and crafts, gym games, a movie and of course lots of play.
- Babysitters will be the high schooler’s who are attending MOVE this summer. MOVE is a Christian Conference in Arizona where students are challenged to grow in their faith and their relationship with Jesus. There will be donations for the expense of this trip.